Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hopefully this will be a warm welcome...

Well, I didn't want to do this at first, but I thought I'd give it a try. Before this, I've been using Myspace and since my blog entries are so long, [and from the suggestion of some people], I have created a page just for my written verbal diarrhea. My dumb ass writes so much, and I hope people will still follow me to this page from Myspace. I appreciate how many people have actually read my stuff. I never expected to and only did it for fun. That's the truth.
There's a certain feeling of accomplishment when you write 3 some-odd pages and press "save" on that bright webpage and it's instantly saved forever. Even if my computer explodes in the middle of the night, my words are saved. It feels safe...like a warm hug and a teddy bear.
So, here's the introduction to a new start for my writing. I hope you'll welcome me and join me.

No comments: